Thursday, September 13, 2007

My First Time Blogging!!

Oh my god!


I decided to have my own blog. In my friendster i can't expree myself that much and could not put a lot of ma recent pictures.... However, this is ma first time.. I am kinda nervous cuz i dunno anything about blogging. I dunno how to have a nice template, a tagboard ad etc... Nevermind, i will ask ma fren when the school re-open on modae! New class.... All the people look so scary... Lucky i got MYA, ma new bitch on the block....


Ytd, me and my bitches went to MOS.(Vin,Irfan, Sun, Lulu,Nel) We are not as lucky as the rest. Sun and Vin can't go inside even though they have the fake ID. The security is very strict. WTF!! I hate them.. Just let them go in the club la.... I pity them. That never hindered us to have fun. Me and the other three bitches went inside for a while to have a peak and a drink. It was fun taking pictures but it will be more fun if vin and sun is inside the club.


After that, we went to a pub at ""Boat Quay"". The mgr is so kind to allow the under 18 kid in her pub. The MOS security shud be like her. The music sucks but after ifran negotiate with Nisa, it was nice. We groove to the music. Wha ha ha..!!

Cam-whoring in the pub was great!! We went to Mcdonald to grab a bite and then chill at the side of the Singapore River... We play the Murderer thingy!! So fun...


Then is abt 2. We went to the Cavengah Brigde to take more pictures. We decided to go back home. Me and irfan will go back to yishun while Vin, Sun and Nel go back to Hotel 81 at Geylang... Sleep.... zzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZ..... Snore!
Listen to the music..
Make me wanna groove with the music.
And Dance all day long!!
Gimme More...


No comments: