Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fun Training!!


I wake up late!! Oh Gosh!!!


My alarm rang at 7.00am but i wake up at 8.ooam. My training starts at 9.00am at National Library. Futhermore, i lie to Karthink that i was on the way. I quickly get up from ma bed and took a bath quickly. Iron ma clothes, pack ma bag and rush out quickly. I told Karthik that i will meet him at City Hall Station. After a few minutes, he called me up and told me he was at Bugis station waiting for me. Argh!! Never get ma instruction properly. I reached Bugis Station at about 9,05am.. I am so late.. We walk quickly to the library.


There was nobody at the reception area but we saw a security at her deask. I dun wan to ask her because she seem that she will not know about the training.

I was indeed very wrong. Karthik asked her and she able to answer and direct us to the room.... So the pharse "DON'T JUGDE THE BOOK" really works today.


We are not LATE. The training start at 9.30am. Btw is not our fault, is Renugah. She never provide sufficient information to us and never mail us as the date for the class is getting near. The class was boring at the beginning but as it go along it was fun. Miss Lyn, the trainer was so cheerful and brighten up day up as well as Karthik! She equipped us with sufficient knowledge about storytelling.. There's was refreshment provided! Too bad i can;t eat it cuz i am fasting... Karthik eat the refresehment; there ws e-clair, sandwich and some other light food.. We have group work berfore ending the session. It was so fun... I dun like one of the auntie!! I think ma team did a great job when we present our werk.. Me and Karthink do the HELLO CHEER before presenting... Ha Ha!! One of he group(4 teenager from Boon Lay CC) was disorganised. On the whole, it was fun....


Got to go for werk!! and break fast later at 7.05pm.....

Me with ma fav paper BAG!









No comments: